Diamond Eagle GOE Sponsor
- Company name aligned with Chamberlain Studios of Self Defense Gathering of Eagles/International Hall of Fame (GOE/IHOF) event title wherever displayed in print or online. Includes large lead banner at the forefront of Gathering of Eagles (GOE/IHOF) event reception and within main presentation/workshop room throughout duration of 3-day event.
- One International Hall of Fame (IHOF) dinner table for 10 guests.
- Verbal introduction and five minute opportunity to speak at the International Hall of Fame dinner with audience of 500+ including the top 50 world Grandmaster and Master instructors.
- Exclusive company ‘slide’ within GOE/IHOF video playing throughout IHOF dinner and 3-day event.
- Company logo placement on more than 800 IHOF - 2017 certificates and plaques.
- Prominent (due to being in name of event) company presence on GOE/IHOF digital and print event flyers and posters to be sent to global Grandmaster & Master instructors and their 500+ associated schools. Flyers to be hung/distributed by each recipient.
- Company logo & 200 word company description in the 2017 printed GOE/HOF event guide.
- Prominent presence on GOE/IHOF 2017 event T-shirt + 4 complimentary T-shirt.
- Prominent presence in potential GOE print/digital media partner event advertising campaign.
- Prominent presence in paid Facebook advertising campaign.
- Company presence in all GOE/IHOF social media mentions leading up to the event. Social media campaign to average 1 to 2 posts per week for 6 months leading up to the GOE/IHOF event.
- Company logo with link on Chamberlain Studios’ designated GOE/IHOF website’s main event page, also on the official GOE/IHOF website home page and logo and 200 word company description on the GOE/IHOF website ‘sponsor page’.
- Company logo on GOE/IHOF red carpet ‘step & repeat’ background banner for individual and group guest photos. Photos to be submitted to all applicable media for publishing and on Chamberlain-GOE/IHOF platforms following event and shared with the 50 invited/attending Grandmaster and Master instructors and others martial arts professionals.
- Opportunity to produce a one hour (maximum) GOE event workshop/presentation in main event room.
- First right of refusal to provide company branded “Swag Bag” for 500+ attending guests. Sponsor to provide bags, tote, duffle or backpack, etc.
Also Includes All Bronze, Silver, Gold & Platinum Level Sponsor Benefits:
- Company signage on IHOF dinner tables attended by 500+ esteemed martial arts professionals and enthusiasts.
- Opportunity to insert one swag bag donation per bag (product preferred).
- 6 foot vendor table/exhibit space at forefront of event for 3-day GOE/IHOF event.
- Company mention on pre-and post-event press releases produced by Chamberlain Studios of Self Defense PR professional.
- Company logo and/or name with live link in 6 month bi-monthly (minimum) pre- and post– GOE/IHOF promotional emails.
- Invitation to the Thursday, August 10th “Big-D Adventure Day”. Planned and facilitated by Professor Chamberlain and his team; excursion includes a Tex-Mex breakfast, a visit to Dealey Plaza and a tour of the 6th Floor Museum, a BBQ lunch, western wear shopping and an evening of dancing at a country and western bar (meals are complimentary).
For sales, contact Wes Davis at: WesDavis65@gmail.com