Nominate a Martial Artist to the Hall of Fame on this page
and view the Kenpo International Hall of Fame Members
Would you like to nominate someone for the Hall of Fame? It's a very simple process. Please fill out the information in the form below and submit it to us. We will then contact the nominee and the verification process will continue, with inductions being held at the Gathering of Eagles and International Hall of Fame banquet on August 12th, 2017 in Dallas, Texas.
The Kenpo Hall of Fame is not a mail order organization and inductees must be present to receive their awards in front of their peers. If you are unable to attend this year, your nomination will be put forward for the next event in two years. Cut-off for nominations is two weeks prior to the event.
Honoring the past and present brothers and sisters whose collected contributions are many and whose inspiration will continue on into the future to illuminate the path for those who aspire to follow in their footsteps..... GGM Al Tracy
This is THE Kenpo International Hall of Fame begun by Grand Master Al Tracy in 2007 in conjunction with the Gathering of Eagles. This Hall of Fame is for Kenpo and Kenpo based systems and is based on nominations from the governing board of the KIHOF and also from the KIHOF members themselves. It will be held in conjunction with the Gathering of Eagles in Dallas on Saturday, August 12th, 2017.
Kenpo International Hall of Fame - 2017 Nominees
Cut off for nominations to the Kenpo Hall of Fame and the Gathering of Eagles is July 31st, 2017
There are 3 categories for the Gathering of Eagles & Kenpo International Hall of Fame Nominations - 2017
A: A Kenpo based practitioner can be nominated to the Hall of Fame, 5th Dan and up with 20+ years!
(You must be a Kenpo based practitioner to be inducted into the Kenpo Hall of Fame...........)
B: A non-Kenpo based practitioner can be nominated for a "Gathering of Eagles" award (see below)!
C: A past inductee to the Kenpo Hall of Fame can also be nominated for one of the awards below!
1. Diamond Eagle Achievement Award - 60+ years in the Martial Arts
2. Platinum Eagle Achievement Award - 50+ years in the Martial Arts
3. Gold Eagle Achievement Award - 40+ years in the Martial Arts
4. Silver Eagle Achievement Award - 30+ years in the Martial Arts
5. Bronze Eagle Achievement Award - 20+ years in the Martial Arts
6. Grand Master of the Year (in their respective Martial Arts style category, e.g. CHA-3 Kenpo, Kajukenbo, Tracy Kenpo, EPAK, etc.)
7. Master of the year (in their respective Martial Arts style category, e.g. CHA-3 Kenpo, Kajukenbo, Tracy Kenpo, EPAK, etc.)
8. Instructor of the year (in their respective Martial Arts style category, e.g. CHA-3 Kenpo, Kajukenbo, Tracy Kenpo, EPAK, etc.)
9. Competitor of the Year - Kata (Male and Female)
10. Competitor of the Year - Fighter (Male and Female)
11. Competitor of the Year - Self Defense (Male and Female)
12. Martial Arts Actor of the Year (Male and Female)
13. Shootfighter of the Year
14. Humanitarian of the Year (Charity Work, Community Outreach, etc. )
15. Contributions to the Martial Arts
16. Martial Arts Organization of the Year
17. Martial Arts Business of the Year
18. Martial Arts School of the Year
19. Martial Arts Promoter of the Year
20. Martial Arts Author of the Year
21. Media Pioneer Award
22. Spirit of the Dragon and Tiger Award (given for continuing excellence and passion in the martial arts)
23. Keeper of the Flame (given for teaching at the Gathering of Eagles)
24. Man of the Year - GGM Al Tracy Award
25. Woman of the Year - GM Nancy Lee Cerio Award, with the specific permission of GM Nancy Lee Cerio and presented by her son William (Billy) Cerio-Ambrosia
26. Contributions to the Martial Arts by a member of the Military (current or retired)
27. Contributions to the Martial Arts by a member of the Police (current or retired)
28. Young Master Award (given for significant contributions to the martial arts from an "up and coming" master)
29. Martial Arts Ambassador Award (Past inductees only - continued support of the goals and mission of the GOE and IHOF)
30. The Carlos Machado Grapplers Award - must be able to satisfy the requirements of a broad understanding of groundwork, etc. This award is evaluated and presented by Grand Master Carlos Machado.
31. Special Award: _________________________________________ (Please contact the nomination board and describe below)
If you get through this and still have questions please email us at: info@DallasKenpo.com