Platinum Eagle GOE Sponsor Benefits:
- Banner with company name and logo for front placement within the Gathering of Eagles main seminar room throughout 3-day event duration.
- Five guest seats at the International Hall of Fame (IHOF) dinner.
- Verbal introduction at the International Hall of Fame dinner audience of 500+ including the top 50 world Grandmaster and Master instructors.
- Company on signage for all IHOF dinner tables attended by 500+ esteemed martial arts professionals and enthusiasts.
- Exclusive company ‘slide’ within GOE/IHOF video playing throughout IHOF dinner and 3-day event.
- Prominent company presence on digital and print event flyers/posters to be sent to global Grandmaster & Master instructors and their 500+ associated schools. Flyers will be hung/distributed by each aforementioned recipient.
- Second right of refusal to provide company branded “Swag Bag” for 500+ attending guests. Sponsor to provide bags, tote, duffle or backpack, etc.
- Prominent logo placement on GOE/IHOF 2017 event T-shirt + two complimentary T-shirts.
- Company logo & 150 word company description in the 2017 printed GOE/IHOF event guide handed to 500+ event attendees.
- Company presence in potential GOE print/digital media partner event advertising campaign.
- Prominent Company name and/or logo inclusion in half (minimum) of the GOE/IHOF social media campaign leading up to the event. Social media campaign to average 1 to 2 posts per week for 6 months leading up to the GOE/IHOF event.
- Prominent company logo and 100 word description on the GOE/IHOF website ‘sponsor page’.
- Company presence in paid Facebook advertising campaign.
Also Includes All Bronze, Silver & Gold Level Sponsor Benefits:
- 6 foot vendor table/exhibit space at forefront of event for 3-day GOE/IHOF event.
- Opportunity to insert one swag bag donation per bag (product preferred).
- Opportunity to produce a 30 minute (maximum) GOE event workshop/presentation in main event room.
- Company mention on pre- and post- event press releases produced by Chamberlain Studios PR professional.
- Prominent company logo and/or name with live link in 6 month bi-monthly (minimum) pre- and post– GOE/IHOF promotional emails.
- Invitation to the Thursday, August 10th “Big-D Adventure Day”. Planned and facilitated by Professor Chamberlain and his team; excursion includes a Tex-Mex breakfast, a visit to Dealey Plaza and a tour of the 6th Floor Museum, a BBQ lunch, western wear shopping and an evening of dancing at a country and western bar (meals are complimentary, all other activities additional).
For sales, contact Wes Davis at: WesDavis65@gmail.com