Silver Eagle Sponsor Benefits:
- One guest seat at the International Hall of Fame (IHOF) dinner.
- Company logo on GOE digital and print event flyers and posters to be sent to global Grandmaster & Master instructors and their 500+ associated schools. Flyers will be hung/distributed by aforementioned recipients.
- Company logo & 30 word company description in the 2017 printed GOE /HOF event guide.
- Opportunity to insert one swag bag donation within 500+ GOE swag bags (product preferred).
- Company presence and link in all pre-and post-event promotional emails sent to targeted martial arts audience.
- Company name and/or logo in GOE media partner provided event advertising campaign.
- Minimum two company mentions and/or logo inclusion in the GOE Facebook & Twitter campaign leading up to the event. Social media campaign to average 1 to 2 posts per week for 6 months leading up to the GOE event.
- Company name and/or logo and 30 word description on the GOE/IHOF website ‘sponsor page’.
Also Includes All Bronze Level Sponsor Benefits:
- 6 foot vendor table/exhibit space at forefront of event for 3-day GOE/IHOF event.
- Company logo in the 2017 printed GOE/IHOF event guide & sponsor bingo page encouraging guests to visit your table.
- Logo placement on GOE/IHOF 2017 event T-shirt.
- Invitation to the Thursday, August 10th “Big-D Adventure Day”. . Planned and facilitated by Professor Chamberlain and his team; excursion includes a Tex-Mex breakfast, a visit to Dealey Plaza and a tour of the 6th Floor Museum, a BBQ lunch, western wear shopping and an evening of dancing at a country and western bar (meals are complimentary, all other activities additional).
For sales, contact Wes Davis at: WesDavis65@gmail.com