Book your stay at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel (venue for the Gathering of Eagles)
Since 1999, The Gathering of Eagles and International Hall of Fame has been the largest and longest running event of its kind for Kenpo and Kenpo based martial arts systems. We are again expecting over 500 attendees this year with three days of seminars, workshops and events conducted by the Hall of Fame members and VIP guests!
In addition, there will be martial arts demonstrations, multiple book signings, breaking demonstrations, instruction and shows in Polynesian Hula dancing and Hakka, certification classes, business workshops and martial tattooing by a world famous Polynesian artist and cultural expert.
This event brings together the industries top instructors, pioneers, competitors, founders and celebrities for three days of education, networking and fun!
WHY YOU SHOULD BE A SPONSOR AND/OR A VENDOR AT THE GOE - KIHOF?:
This event is the perfect opportunity to get in front of hundreds of owners, instructors and influencers from martial arts schools across the nation, Europe and from around the world. There will be hours of networking opportunities throughout the 3-day event in conjunction with specific branding opportunities.
GOE - IHOF Media Partner: For specific Media Partnerships contact Sabra Girard at sabra@SG-PR.com
For sales, contact Wes Davis at: WesDavis65@gmail.com
Just click on the packages below to review details of each sponsorship level!
Below are general vendor/sponsor guidelines and event information:
1. There are NO REFUNDS on vendor space under ANY circumstances.
2. Each Vendor will get 1 VIP PASS for the weekend, for themselves, if a vendor has employees or help coming to this event, we will need forewarning of how many Exhibitor passes will be needed. Passes will NOT BE AVAILABLE the day of the event.
3. The Gathering of Eagles and the International Hall of Fame will provide you with the number of tables you have agreed to in your vendor agreement. Each Table will also include 1 chair. If you only have 1 table, please let us know if you will need 2 chairs.
4. All additional equipment and furnishings are the responsibility of the Exhibitor. You may provide your own shelving, display materials, backdrops, and banners.
5. The Gathering of Eagles and the International Hall of Fame reserves the right to change booth locations at the promoter’s discretion.
6. Renting, Selling, or Subletting booth space is strictly prohibited.
7. Exhibitor understands the payment policy and agrees to pay as per the terms of this application. Payment is due with this contract. Please mail us a copy with an original signature.
8. There will be a $50.00 fee for any returned checks.
9. ALL Deposits and Payments are NON-REFUNDABLE
10. Exhibitors must be sure that all noise levels from sound systems are kept to a minimum. The Gathering of Eagles and the International Hall of Fame reserves the right to determine at what point that noise level constitutes interference with others, and must be discontinued.
11. No exhibit may block or interfere with other exhibits.
12. Exhibitor agrees to remain set up during all exhibition hours. No Early breakdowns of exhibits are allowed without prior consent of the show promoters.
12. MOVE OUT TIME: All property must be removed from the premises on Sunday by 4:00 p.m. There will be no dismantling of booths allowed during show hours. Large warehouse carts are available to move your merchandise. Vehicles are to be moved from loading areas promptly after loading and unloading is completed.
13. Exhibitor must stay within the boundaries of their exhibition space.
14. Dealer agrees that all merchandise for sale is legal and licensed.
15. Bootleg merchandise is prohibited, and the promoter is not responsible, but will take action if necessary.
16. ABSOLUTELY NO PORNOGRAPHY or ADULT ONLY MATERIAL is to be DISPLAYED OR SOLD AT ANY TIME.
17. Dealer agrees not to sell or distribute any adult/restricted material (MA weapons, mace, pepper spray, etc) to minors.
18. NO REFUNDS will be given if an exhibitor cancels. A one year transfer will be granted and payment will be applied to next show.
19. HOLD HARMLESS
By signing this agreement, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by both the terms and conditions set on this application. You acknowledge that failure to abide by the rules may result in the loss of your Exhibitor privileges without recourse or refund. By signing this document, you agree that you hold Nick Chamberlain, Al Tracy and all associates and corporations and The Sheraton Hotel Dallas harmless.
20. This agreement covers full set-up, run of the show, and tear down.
Exhibitor Name: ______________________________ Date: _____________________
Exhibitor Signature : _____________________________________________________
Benefits of being a vendor and dealer at the The Gathering of Eagles and the International Hall of Fame include:
1. There will be a list of events going on during the entire weekend at the event.
2. We are working to get more celebrities at this event; you will receive a free VIP pass to meet them, and get early bird autographs - Note autograph costs are between you and the celebrity.
3. We will be listing you on our Facebook account, please list us on yours. www.facebook.com/KenpoGatheringOfEagles We will also list you on our website: www.KenpoGatheringOfEagles.com if you would like to upgrade your ad on the website, please check out the sponsor’s page on the site.
4. You will have a mention of your company name in the event program. If you want to upgrade your ad, please let us know.
We look forward to working with you to make this a great event, and foster lasting partnerships!